This document is for an older version of
Freeform. View latest version →
Freeform contains its own dashboard page that gives you convenient insights and an overview of your forms, submissions, settings and logged errors. The data displayed here will respect all Permissions set for users / user groups. The Dashboard page will likely receive more enhancements in the future!
- A list of the 10 most recent submissions will be displayed, along with a chart above it that shows submissions across all forms for the last 60 days.
- Quick links that will take you to Submissions page, Export Profiles Pro page and the Spam Folder.
- A list of the 10 most popular forms will be display, along with a donut chart above it that shows the total number of submissions for each form.
- Quick links that will take you to Manage Forms page, Create Form page, Submissions lists and Spam Folder page.
- Overview of current Submission and Spam Protection-related settings:
- A list of all API integrations connected for Freeform. This will run a check to confirm the status of each integration.
- Quick links that will take you to Mailing Lists, CRM and Payment Gateway pages.
- Conveniently let's you know if something is wrong by displaying a list of the most recent 5 errors that Freeform logged, if available.
- Quick links that will take you to Error Log page and also clear the Freeform error log.