Solspace Freeform ties into regular Craft User Group Permissions. Simply visit the permissions page for the applicable user group(s) (Settings > Users > User Groups) to grant/edit/remove permissions to Solspace Freeform.
- Access Freeform - required for users to access Solspace Freeform at all.
- Access Dashboard - access to the Freeform Dashboard page.
- Access Submissions - access to the Submissions list page.
- Manage All Submissions - can view, edit or delete any submission, regardless of per form selection below.
- For "MY FORM NAME" - can view, edit or delete submissions for this form.
- Access Forms - access to the Forms list page.
- Manage Forms - can create, edit or delete forms.
- Access Fields - access to the Fields list page.
- Manage Fields - can create, edit or delete fields.
- Access Email Templates - access to the Email Templates list page.
- Manage Email Templates - can create, edit or delete email notification templates.
- Access Export Profiles - access to the Export Profiles list page and running of exports.
- Manage Export Profiles - can create, edit or delete export profiles.
- Access Settings - can access and update settings area for Freeform as well as access Error Log page.