This document is for an older version of
View latest version →
Freeform includes member group Permission controls to allow or deny access to various pages and parts of the Freeform control panel. Simply visit the Freeform permissions page (Freeform > Settings > Permissions) to grant/edit/remove permissions to Freeform. Super Admins ALWAYS have full access.
- Default Permissions for New Member Groups
- Select whether newly created member groups should automatically be allowed or denied access to Freeform's permissions (member groups created later on).
- Manage Forms - can create, edit or delete forms. All members will have access to view list of forms.
- Access Submissions - access to the Submissions list page.
- Manage Submissions - can view, edit or delete any or all submissions.
- Access Fields - access to the Fields list page and ability to create, edit or delete fields.
- Access Export - access to the Export Profiles list page and running of exports.
- Access Settings - can access and update various settings areas for Freeform, including Email Notification Templates, Formatting Templates, Statuses, etc.
- Access Integrations - can access and create, edit or delete API integrations.
- Access Resources - show or hide the Resource links in the left Freeform nav.
- Access Logs - access to the Freeform error logs.