This document is for an older version of
Freeform. View latest version →
SharpSpring CRM API Integration
This documentation page assumes you have read over the CRM Integration Overview page. If you have not yet read it, please do so now. We also assume that you have a SharpSpring account already. This integration requires that you have Freeform Pro. If you currently have Freeform Lite, you can purchase an upgrade to Freeform Pro by visiting your account area.
SharpSpring integration includes support for the following:
- Field mapping to standard SharpSpring fields and all custom field types.
- Maps data to Contacts.
- Create & get API Key from SharpSpring:
- Go to SharpSpring and log into your account.
- At the top right corner, click on the profile icon and select Settings.
- On the next page, on the left side Settings panel, under SharpSpring API, click the API Settings link.
- You'll then see your keys for SharpSpring API under Account ID and Secret Key. Click the Generate New API Keys button if you wish to generate new ones (optional).
- Copy the Account ID and Secret Key.
- Setup Integration on your site:
- Go to the CRM section in Freeform Integrations area (Freeform > Integrations > CRM)
- Click the New Integration at the top right.
- Select SharpSpring from the Service Provider select dropdown.
- Enter a name and handle for the integration.
- Paste the SharpSpring Account ID and Secret Key into the Account ID and Secret Key field, respectively, in Freeform.
- At the top right corner of Freeform page, click Save button.
- Verify Authorization:
- After the integration is saved, it'll return you to the list of CRM integrations.
- Click into the newly created integration.
- Confirm that there is green circle with Authorized in the middle of the page.
- That's it! You can now use this integration inside Composer.