Pro 3.8.0+Pipedrive Leads CRM Integration
This documentation page assumes you have read over the CRM Integration Overview page. If you have not yet read it, please do so now. We also assume that you have a Pipedrive account already. If you currently have Freeform Lite, you can purchase an upgrade to Freeform Pro.
This documentation page is for the Leads version of the Pipedrive integration. Click here if you're looking for the Pipedrive Deals integration.
Includes support for the following:
- Field mapping to standard and custom fields.
- Duplicate detection on Persons email address (and updating contact info if matches).
- Maps data to Leads, Persons, Organizations and Notes endpoints.
- Create & get API Key from Pipedrive:
- Go to Pipedrive and log into your account.
- At the top right corner, click on the profile icon and select Personal Preferences.
- On the next page near the top right of the secondary navigation menu, click the API option.
- Click the Generate new token link and copy the newly created token.
- Setup Integration on your site:
- Go to the CRM section in Freeform Settings (Freeform > Settings > CRM).
- Click the New Integration at the top right.
- Select Pipedrive Leads from the Service Provider select dropdown.
- Enter a name and handle for the integration.
- Paste the Pipedrive API token into the API Token field in Freeform.
- At the bottom of the page, click the Save button.
- Verify Authorization:
- After the integration is saved, it'll return you to the list of CRM integrations.
- Click into the newly created integration.
- Confirm that there is green circle with Authorized in the middle of the page.
- That's it! You can now use this integration inside the Form Builder.
If you want to specify which user the leads go into, you can specify the unique ID for it in the User ID field, but this is optional. There seems to be no visual way in Pipedrive to see what the ID's are, so you'll likely need to do something like right-clicking on a User name link to view the ID in a URL.
Did you know...
Solspace is not just a plugin company. We also build and maintain websites. In fact, we often help other developers with their website builds. Learn more about our second chair development services today.