Pro 2.5.18+ActiveCampaign Mailing List API Integration
This documentation page assumes you have read over the Mailing List Integration Overview page. If you have not yet read it, please do so now. We also assume that you have an ActiveCampaign account already, along with mailing list(s) already created. This integration requires that you have Freeform Pro. If you currently have Freeform Lite, you can purchase an upgrade to Freeform Pro.
ActiveCampaign integration includes support for the following:
- Field mapping to all standard and custom fields.
- Duplicate check on Contact email address (will update other details if it matches instead of creating a new contact).
- Create & get API Key from ActiveCampaign:
- Go to ActiveCampaign website and log into your account.
- At the bottom left corner, click on the Settings nav menu option / gear icon (above profile icon).
- On the next page, click the Developer subnav option near the middle of the page.
- Leave this page open and open a new tab to go to Craft control panel...
- Setup Integration on your site:
- Go to the Mailing Lists section in Freeform Settings (Freeform > Settings > Mailing Lists)
- Click the New Mailing List Integration at the top right.
- Select ActiveCampaign from the Service Provider select dropdown.
- Enter a name and handle for the integration.
- Copy the value in the URL field from ActiveCampaign and paste it into the API URL field in Freeform.
- Copy the value in the Key field from ActiveCampaign and paste it into the API Key field in Freeform.
- At the top right corner of Freeform page, click Save button.
- Verify Authorization:
- After the integration is saved, it'll return you to the list of mailing list integrations.
- Click into the newly created integration.
- Confirm that there is green circle with Authorized in the middle of the page.