5.0.3 - 2023-04-22
- Added support for the new EE file parsing format when present in variables used within the Calendar:Events tag.
- Fixed a bug where sites on PHP 7 would see errors about some Composer dependencies requiring a PHP version of
5.0.2 - 2023-04-17
- Fixed a bug where the 'Clone to new entry' feature would error when using Select Dates repeat rule.
5.0.1 - 2023-03-13
- Fixed a bug where some PHP 8.2 deprecation errors would show in the CP.
- Fixed a bug where the
On the ______dropdown for 'Repeats Monthly' was not selectable.
5.0.0 - 2023-01-18
- Fixed a bug where a PHP 8.1 deprecation error would show when viewing single events if the event's channel contains a File field.
- Fixed a bug where the "Stop Sharing Calendar" button in the CP was not displaying its icon.
- Fixed a bug where the "Create Calendar" button in the CP was not styled correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the Calendar fieldtype would trigger an error to guest users when accessing a Channel Form.
- Fixed a bug where the Calendar fieldtype would trigger an error in PHP 8.1 when used in a Channel Form.
5.0.0-b.1 - 2022-12-15
- Added and verified full support for ExpressionEngine 7.x.
- Fixed a bug where ICS exports would show the incorrect time for events using the Select Dates recurrence rule.
- Fixed a bug where other member groups without permissions to some calendars would sometimes see unexpected behavior with the Calendar field type.
- Fixed a bug where the Calendar field type would always trigger a browser dialog warning when trying to leave the edit event/entry page (even if no changes were made).