This document is for an older version of
Calendar. View latest version →
4.0.1 - 2022-03-18
- Fixed a bug where the CP and templates that load Calendar would show PHP8 warning errors.
- Fixed a bug where a calendar's "Allowed Member Groups" settings were not respecting EE6's secondary roles feature.
- Fixed a potential issue with migrating from Calendar 1.x.
4.0.0 - 2021-05-27
- Fixed a few visual errors throughout the Calendar CP.
4.0.0-b.3 - 2021-05-10
- Added support for the EE6 Menu Manager.
- Various visual improvements to the Calendar field type.
- Fixed a potential compatibility issue with other field types.
4.0.0-b.2 - 2021-05-04
- Added support for the EE6 Jump Menu.
- Fixed various visual errors throughout the Calendar CP and Calendar field type.
- Fixed a bug where Calendar's date picker would conflict the EE's date pickers.
- Fixed a bug where a 'urlSlug' deprecation error would be logged because of Calendar.
4.0.0-b.1 - 2020-12-24
- Added support for ExpressionEngine 6.