This document is for an older version of
Calendar. View latest version →
3.2.1 - 2020-09-24
- Fixed a bug where Calendar would no longer work correctly with MySQL 5.6.
3.2.0 - 2020-09-18
nextoption to the
show_recurrencesparameter, allowing you to display only the next available occurrence that falls within the date range, rather than all available recurrences of that event.
- Added support for MySQL 5.7
- Fixed a bug where the site's and user's timezone was not correctly affecting the 'today' date in the CP Month/Week/Day views.
- Fixed a bug where some error warnings could sometimes show inside the control panel.
3.1.1 - 2019-01-22
- Added support for
entry_idparameter in Calendar:Events tag.
- Fixed a bug where the Select Dates feature weren't working when the Date Formatting setting for Calendar was set to something different than defaults.
3.1.0 - 2018-10-17
- Added Select Dates repeat rule!
- Fixed a bug where attempting to create new fields could result in error about
$groupIdfor some users.
3.0.7 - 2018-08-29
- Added 'calendar:event_ampm_match' conditional to Calendar:Events tag and custom field display in Channel:Entries. Helps you display event dates/times like '4:00 - 6:30pm' rather than '4:00pm - 6:30pm'.
- Fixed a bug where ICS Location and Description fields would not export correctly if you only had them assigned to a field group and not each directly assigned to the channel.
- Fixed a bug where if a multi-day event started before the beginning of a week, the Calendar:Week tag would not include its occurrence in the total events count.
3.0.6 - 2018-05-18
- Fixed a bug where custom fields would not parse if you only had them assigned to a field group and not each directly assigned to the channel.
- Fixed a bug where the Calendar 1.x migration utility was not working correctly.
3.0.5 - 2018-03-01
- Updated 'First Day of Week' setting in Preferences to include all days of the week.
- Improved EE4 custom field loading in templates.
3.0.4 - 2018-01-22
- Fixed a bug where new fields created in EE4 were not being fetched properly.
- Fixed a bug where ICS files were not fully supporting ICS formatting standards.
- Fixed a bug where the 'All Day' and 'Repeat' toggles would sometimes conflict with other toggles in CP publish page for EE4.
3.0.3 - 2018-01-10
- Fixed a bug where the 'All Day' and 'Repeat' toggles were not working correctly in CP publish page for EE4.
3.0.2 - 2017-12-21
- Fixed a bug where the 'All Day' and 'Repeat' toggles were not working in front end Channel Form for EE4.
3.0.1 - 2017-12-12
- Fixed a bug where Calendar would trigger some errors in EE4 when creating a new channel.
3.0.0 - 2017-12-04
- Updated for compatibility with ExpressionEngine 4+ (only). For EE3, please use Calendar 2.x.