This document is for an older version of
Express Forms. View latest version →
ProCampaign Monitor Mailing List API Integration
This documentation page assumes you have read over the API Integrations overview page. If you have not yet read it, please do so now. We also assume that you have a Campaign Monitor account already. This integration requires that you have Express Forms Pro edition. If you currently have Express Forms Lite, you can purchase an upgrade to Express Forms Pro inside the Craft 3 Plugin Store.
This integration includes support for the following:
- Field mapping to standard and custom fields of the following types:
- Multiple Options (can only select one)
- Multiple Options (can select many)
Follow the instructions below to setup Campaign Monitor for Express Forms.
- Create & get API Key from Campaign Monitor:
- Go to Campaign Monitor website and log into your account.
- At the top right corner, click on the profile icon and select Account Settings.
- On the next page, click the API keys link near the bottom of the page.
- After the page reloads, click the Show API Key link to reveal your API key.
- Leave this page open and open a new tab to go to Craft control panel...
- Setup Integration on your site:
- Go to API Integrations section inside Express Forms (Express Forms -> Settings -> API Integrations -> API Integrations).
- Click on Setup button for Campaign Monitor.
- Paste the Campaign Monitor API key into the API Key field in Express Forms.
- Paste the Campaign Monitor Client ID into the Client ID field in Express Forms.
- At the top right corner of Express Forms page, click Save button.
- Verify Authorization:
- After the integration is saved, it'll return you to the list of API integrations.
- Confirm that the integration is highlighted in green with status of Active.
- That's it! You can now use this integration inside the Form Builder to map fields.
express-forms-integrations.yaml config file (in your Craft
/config/ directory), you can setup API integrations directly in a file, allowing you to have different settings for different server environments, etc.
The Campaign Monitor integration in the config file would look something like this:
Solspace\ExpressForms\integrations\types\CampaignMonitor: apiKey: FAKE5d566d5gg58765765df97gdsg597 clientId: FAKE867dfg6gd866756dfg8766759845