- Fixed a bug where the CP Submissions index was not displaying links to view each submission's details.
- Fixed a bug where saving a form as a new form (from inside the builder) was not working.
- Added new Constant Contact v3 API integration to support changes to API.
- Added ENV file support on all integrations.
symfony/yaml dependency version requirements to resolve some conflicts.
- Fixed a bug where the default email notification template was not using the 'projectConfig' approach for grabbing system email address info.
- Fixed a bug where file upload fields could not work in some cases.
- Removed the legacy Constant Contact and HubSpot integrations.
- Added a new version of the HubSpot API integration to address new Private App token requirement. This is a required change for any existing HubSpot users.
- Fixed a bug where an error would occur in the Craft dashboard if using the Express Forms widget.
- Fixed a bug where duplicating forms was not working.
- Fixed a bug where uploading file attachments could result in an error being logged.
- Fixed a bug where an error could sometimes occur while viewing submissions in the control panel.
- Removed the
phpoffice/phpspreadsheet dependency to prevent install conflicts. Excel exporting inside Express Forms is temporarily disabled until a new library is implemented.
- Added compatibility with Craft 4.x.