3.0.14 - 2020-10-23
nextDateLocalizedproperty as a more reliable replacement for
nextDatewhen needing to use
dayobjects to display translatable dates in calendar views.
- Fixed a bug where Live Preview was not working correctly for non-Calendar fields in Craft 3.5+.
3.0.13 - 2020-10-06
- Fixed a bug where the Occurrences object's default was not loading correctly for some recurring events.
- Fixed a bug where the Events CP index could trigger errors after upgrading from Craft 2 for installs that use database table prefixes.
- Fixed a bug where calendars on single-site installs were not taking into account the event enabled/disabled state in calendar site settings when creating new events.
3.0.12 - 2020-08-19
- Added a datepicker to the CP Month/Week/Day views to allow for much quicker navigating to months/weeks/days in the distant past or future.
- Added ability to set 5 and 10 minute time picker increments in addition to the previous 15, 30 and 60 minute increments.
- Fixed a bug where manually editing an end time was not possible at times.
- Fixed a bug where Calendar event elements could not be reordered inside the element fieldtype.
3.0.11 - 2020-07-29
- Fixed an issue where creating and editing events would trigger a deprecation notice about
3.0.10 - 2020-07-24
- Updated Calendar field layouts to now include support for Craft 3.5+ layout column improvements.
- Fixed some compatibility issues with Craft 3.5+.
3.0.9 - 2020-07-17
- Fixed a bug where Calendar was no longer compatible with PHP 7.0.
3.0.8 - 2020-07-14
- Fixed a bug where saving events in some time formats would error about the Post Date.
3.0.7 - 2020-07-08
- Fixed a bug where the 3.0.5 Post Date migration would fail for sites with a custom table prefix.
3.0.6 - 2020-07-08
- Fixed a bug where attempting to filter event results on
postDatein front end templates was not working.
- Fixed a bug where the 3.0.5 Post Date migration would fail for PostgreSQL users.
3.0.5 - 2020-07-06
- Fixed a bug where Post Dates were not being recorded correctly for events.
3.0.4 - 2020-06-04
./craft calendar/events/resaveconsole command for the ability to resave all Calendar events. Most of the arguments available to
resave/entriesare available too, so if you need to also update the Craft Search Index, be sure to add
- Updated ICS subscriptions to allow passing of
site=siteHandleinto the URL to specify a certain site's translation of the data.
- Fixed a bug where some CP Month/Week/Day views didn't work correctly with Craft 3.4.18+ update to jQuery.
- Fixed a bug where saving "late night" events that overflow into the next day might not load correctly in the UI when editing.
- Fixed a bug where clicking the EDIT button inside the CP Month/Week/Day views on an event was not being linked correctly to include the site handle.
3.0.3 - 2020-04-28
- Fixed a bug where pagination and element results count was not displaying on CP Events index page.
- Fixed a bug where adding multi-day events to FullCal JS demo template were not displaying correctly when first added.
- Fixed a bug where creating new events that started late at night and needed to end after midnight were not correctly being accounted for.
- Fixed a bug where the main asset bundle wasn't loaded for action requests anymore.
3.0.2 - 2020-02-21
dateLocalizedproperty as a more reliable replacement for
datewhen needing to use
dayobjects to display translatable date headings or highlight 'today' in calendar views.
- Fixed a bug where
endDateLocalizedwere not working correctly.
3.0.1 - 2020-02-20
- Fixed a bug where some timezones would see incorrect behaviour with Month/Week/Day template functions.
3.0.0 - 2020-02-04
This major version introduces editions support ('Lite' edition introduced - existing customers 'Standard' licenses become 'Pro' licenses) and requires Craft 3.4+ as well. Please ensure you have a recent database backup, and we recommend you test the update on a local/staging environment before updating your production server. Please follow the upgrading guide available here!
- Added Lite edition for Calendar for simpler setups. The key differences are no ICS export/subscriptions, repeating rules, dashboard widgets and renaming of plugin name.
- Added ability to group a list of upcoming events by day, week or month, and display a heading for each.
- Added ability to show a list of upcoming events, but only display one (or a specified amount) of the next upcoming recurrences for repeating events, instead of all available ones.
- Added setting to disable (hide) the repeat rule options per calendar when editing/creating events.
- Added a 'Calendars' fieldtype, which allows for relating an entire calendar (ID) to other Craft elements.
- Added a setting that allows you to force a first day of week (overriding anything else in current locale-based behavior) for all users.
- Added ability to rename the plugin (Pro).
- Overhauled the Create/Edit event UI to be more intuitive and also match Craft 3.4 styling.
- Updated dashboard widgets to be able to display data from other Craft sites, not just the current site.
- Improved demo templates to be a bit cleaner and easier to understand.
- Fixed a bug where the "Restrict users to editing their own events only?" feature was not working.
- Fixed a bug where if you use the Select Dates repeat rule and there's a required field that is empty, when you attempt to save the event, it'll return a hard error.
- Fixed a bug where clicking on any day number in the mini calendar in CP Month/Week/Day views and Dashboard Widget return an
Invalid data received for parameter "month".error.
- Fixed a bug where using the 'Save and continue editing' option while creating a new event would advance to a different Site instead of staying on the current one.
- Fixed various IE11 display issues.