WE'RE HIRING! 💼The Solspace team is expanding! If you love Craft CMS and you’re looking for an exciting full-time remote position working on software development for the Freeform and Calendar plugins for Craft and more, we’d love to hear from you!
Check Out Job Listing!
3.0.1 - 2020-02-20
- Fixed a bug where some timezones would see incorrect behaviour with Month/Week/Day template functions.
3.0.0 - 2020-02-04
This major version introduces editions support ('Lite' edition introduced - existing customers 'Standard' licenses become 'Pro' licenses) and requires Craft 3.4+ as well. Please ensure you have a recent database backup, and we recommend you test the update on a local/staging environment before updating your production server. Please follow the upgrading guide available here!
- Added Lite edition for Calendar for simpler setups. The key differences are no ICS export/subscriptions, repeating rules, dashboard widgets and renaming of plugin name.
- Added ability to group a list of upcoming events by day, week or month, and display a heading for each.
- Added ability to show a list of upcoming events, but only display one (or a specified amount) of the next upcoming recurrences for repeating events, instead of all available ones.
- Added setting to disable (hide) the repeat rule options per calendar when editing/creating events.
- Added a 'Calendars' fieldtype, which allows for relating an entire calendar (ID) to other Craft elements.
- Added a setting that allows you to force a first day of week (overriding anything else in current locale-based behavior) for all users.
- Added ability to rename the plugin (Pro).
- Overhauled the Create/Edit event UI to be more intuitive and also match Craft 3.4 styling.
- Updated dashboard widgets to be able to display data from other Craft sites, not just the current site.
- Improved demo templates to be a bit cleaner and easier to understand.
- Fixed a bug where the "Restrict users to editing their own events only?" feature was not working.
- Fixed a bug where if you use the Select Dates repeat rule and there's a required field that is empty, when you attempt to save the event, it'll return a hard error.
- Fixed a bug where clicking on any day number in the mini calendar in CP Month/Week/Day views and Dashboard Widget return an
Invalid data received for parameter "month".error.
- Fixed a bug where using the 'Save and continue editing' option while creating a new event would advance to a different Site instead of staying on the current one.
- Fixed various IE11 display issues.