3.3.1 - 2021-06-16
- Fixed a bug where GraphQL support did not work with regular fields.
- Fixed a bug where the Site dropdown menu for the CP Month/Week/Day views would not filter out sites without calendars.
- Fixed a bug where sites with PostgreSQL could fail while running the update migration.
- Fixed a bug where the "Install Demo Templates" banner would re-appear after updates.
3.3.0 - 2021-05-26
Calendar 3.3+ introduces support for Project Config on calendar settings and layouts. This means that if you have the
allowAdminChanges Craft config setting set to
false, that environment will no longer be able to add or modify calendars.
- Added support for GraphQL.
- Added support for Project Config on calendar settings and layouts.
- Added a Time Format setting to optionally override formatting of times in the Calendar control panel for all users.
- Added the ability to duplicate calendars.
- Added ability to set/change the status of multiple events from the CP Event index page.
- Fixed a bug where using the quick create event feature for an event that belongs to a calendar that is NOT enabled for the primary Craft site would not work.
- Fixed a bug where creating new events using the "New Event" dropdown from the CP Month/Week/Day views for calendars that don't have the primary Craft site enabled would run into issues.
- Fixed a bug where not specifying the
FREQsetting for Calendar Feed Me mapping would cause the import to fail.
- Fixed a bug where saving and continuing a calendar would give a "Request contained an invalid body param" error.
- Fixed a bug where "Slug" was missing from the column options in the CP Events list index view.
3.2.1 - 2021-02-25
- Fixed a bug where ICS fields were not selectable from the custom field layout for each calendar.
- Fixed a bug where the Feed Me integration would not work smoothly in some cases with repeating events.
- Fixed a bug where the Feed Me integration might error when using relationship fields.
3.2.0 - 2021-02-11
- Added official support for importing data to Calendar events via the Craft Feed Me plugin.
3.1.0 - 2021-01-28
- Updated the file structure of the Calendar plugin and updated Resources areas to show latest support options, etc.
3.0.15 - 2020-11-24
- Fixed a bug where the front end Guest Access feature could error in some cases.
3.0.14 - 2020-10-23
nextDateLocalizedproperty as a more reliable replacement for
nextDatewhen needing to use
dayobjects to display translatable dates in calendar views.
- Fixed a bug where Live Preview was not working correctly for non-Calendar fields in Craft 3.5+.
3.0.13 - 2020-10-06
- Fixed a bug where the Occurrences object's default was not loading correctly for some recurring events.
- Fixed a bug where the Events CP index could trigger errors after upgrading from Craft 2 for installs that use database table prefixes.
- Fixed a bug where calendars on single-site installs were not taking into account the event enabled/disabled state in calendar site settings when creating new events.
3.0.12 - 2020-08-19
- Added a datepicker to the CP Month/Week/Day views to allow for much quicker navigating to months/weeks/days in the distant past or future.
- Added ability to set 5 and 10 minute time picker increments in addition to the previous 15, 30 and 60 minute increments.
- Fixed a bug where manually editing an end time was not possible at times.
- Fixed a bug where Calendar event elements could not be reordered inside the element fieldtype.
3.0.11 - 2020-07-29
- Fixed an issue where creating and editing events would trigger a deprecation notice about
3.0.10 - 2020-07-24
- Updated Calendar field layouts to now include support for Craft 3.5+ layout column improvements.
- Fixed some compatibility issues with Craft 3.5+.
3.0.9 - 2020-07-17
- Fixed a bug where Calendar was no longer compatible with PHP 7.0.
3.0.8 - 2020-07-14
- Fixed a bug where saving events in some time formats would error about the Post Date.
3.0.7 - 2020-07-08
- Fixed a bug where the 3.0.5 Post Date migration would fail for sites with a custom table prefix.
3.0.6 - 2020-07-08
- Fixed a bug where attempting to filter event results on
postDatein front end templates was not working.
- Fixed a bug where the 3.0.5 Post Date migration would fail for PostgreSQL users.
3.0.5 - 2020-07-06
- Fixed a bug where Post Dates were not being recorded correctly for events.
3.0.4 - 2020-06-04
./craft calendar/events/resaveconsole command for the ability to resave all Calendar events. Most of the arguments available to
resave/entriesare available too, so if you need to also update the Craft Search Index, be sure to add
- Updated ICS subscriptions to allow passing of
site=siteHandleinto the URL to specify a certain site's translation of the data.
- Fixed a bug where some CP Month/Week/Day views didn't work correctly with Craft 3.4.18+ update to jQuery.
- Fixed a bug where saving "late night" events that overflow into the next day might not load correctly in the UI when editing.
- Fixed a bug where clicking the EDIT button inside the CP Month/Week/Day views on an event was not being linked correctly to include the site handle.
3.0.3 - 2020-04-28
- Fixed a bug where pagination and element results count was not displaying on CP Events index page.
- Fixed a bug where adding multi-day events to FullCal JS demo template were not displaying correctly when first added.
- Fixed a bug where creating new events that started late at night and needed to end after midnight were not correctly being accounted for.
- Fixed a bug where the main asset bundle wasn't loaded for action requests anymore.
3.0.2 - 2020-02-21
dateLocalizedproperty as a more reliable replacement for
datewhen needing to use
dayobjects to display translatable date headings or highlight 'today' in calendar views.
- Fixed a bug where
endDateLocalizedwere not working correctly.
3.0.1 - 2020-02-20
- Fixed a bug where some timezones would see incorrect behaviour with Month/Week/Day template functions.
3.0.0 - 2020-02-04
This major version introduces editions support ('Lite' edition introduced - existing customers 'Standard' licenses become 'Pro' licenses) and requires Craft 3.4+ as well. Please ensure you have a recent database backup, and we recommend you test the update on a local/staging environment before updating your production server. Please follow the upgrading guide available here!
- Added Lite edition for Calendar for simpler setups. The key differences are no ICS export/subscriptions, repeating rules, dashboard widgets and renaming of plugin name.
- Added ability to group a list of upcoming events by day, week or month, and display a heading for each.
- Added ability to show a list of upcoming events, but only display one (or a specified amount) of the next upcoming recurrences for repeating events, instead of all available ones.
- Added setting to disable (hide) the repeat rule options per calendar when editing/creating events.
- Added a 'Calendars' fieldtype, which allows for relating an entire calendar (ID) to other Craft elements.
- Added a setting that allows you to force a first day of week (overriding anything else in current locale-based behavior) for all users.
- Added ability to rename the plugin (Pro).
- Overhauled the Create/Edit event UI to be more intuitive and also match Craft 3.4 styling.
- Updated dashboard widgets to be able to display data from other Craft sites, not just the current site.
- Improved demo templates to be a bit cleaner and easier to understand.
- Fixed a bug where the "Restrict users to editing their own events only?" feature was not working.
- Fixed a bug where if you use the Select Dates repeat rule and there's a required field that is empty, when you attempt to save the event, it'll return a hard error.
- Fixed a bug where clicking on any day number in the mini calendar in CP Month/Week/Day views and Dashboard Widget return an
Invalid data received for parameter "month".error.
- Fixed a bug where using the 'Save and continue editing' option while creating a new event would advance to a different Site instead of staying on the current one.
- Fixed various IE11 display issues.