1.11.1 - 2018-11-21
- Fixed a bug where translations were not working in the CP Month/Week/Day views.
1.11.0 - 2018-10-17
timezone parameter for
calendar.export function, allowing users to simulate a localized timezone, more-so as a workaround for Google Calendar not correctly supporting floating timezones.
- Updated Demo Templates routes to be extension agnostic (no longer specifically include
.html in route path).
- Updated export demo template so it generates a more compatible ICS file.
- Improved permissions helper when using Console.
- Fixed a bug where Demo Templates would strip dashes from specified URI path.
1.10.5 - 2018-02-07
- Updated FullCalendar JS library to v3.8.2, resolving the issue where the jQuery 3.3.1 update in Craft 2.6.3006 broke the Month/Week/Day views.
- Fixed a bug where repeat rules were not fully being removed from the database after editing an event to change it from repeating to non-repeating.
- Fixed a bug where regular custom fields were not showing in the Live Preview editor CP view.
- Fixed a bug where ICS files were not fully supporting ICS formatting standards.
- Fixed a bug where events using 'Select Dates' repeat rule would not export correctly.
1.10.4 - 2018-01-10
- Fixed a bug where
postDate was not a valid option in Event URL's feature.
- Fixed a bug where saving calendars was sometimes not playing nicely with other third party plugins.
1.10.3 - 2017-12-27
- Fixed a bug where events with Select Dates would trigger an error for some users.
1.10.2 - 2017-12-21
- Added Event URL link (globe) column to Events list page in Calendar control panel.
- Fixed a bug where some translations were missing for front end event submission form.
1.10.1 - 2017-12-14
- Fixed a bug where calendars could not be saved when using Personal and Client editions of Craft.
1.10.0 - 2017-12-13
- Added Live Preview feature to Calendar events.
- Added Event URL path feature to calendars, allowing automatic event routes and Live Preview, etc.
url property to Event object.
- Added Author Editing Restriction setting, which if enabled, allows users (excluding Admins) with event creation privileges to only be able to edit or delete their own events.
simplifiedRepeatRule property to Event object, which displays a simplified version of the repeat rule (e.g. Weekly).
status: null parameter option to the
calendar.event function, so disabled events can be shown as well.
- Updated Calendar to use Craft's built-in duplicate slug handling.
- Updated the
calendar_demo/event demo template to be more versatile to be used with Live Preview.
- Updated control panel icon.
- Fixed a bug where slug would not be generated correctly if you were using the auto-generated title feature.
- Fixed a bug where some customers would see a fatal error when loading template functions and having a field with handle of
- Fixed a bug where events that were missing some required fields could not be drag and dropped in Month/Week/Day CP views.
- Fixed a bug where the Demo Templates install banner would sometimes reappear when it shouldn't.
- Fixed a bug where there was an issue with displaying events around midnight because of a 1 hour offset.
- Fixed a bug where some
No strings were not translatable.
1.9.3 - 2017-10-17
- Added the
cp.entries.edit.right-pane Craft hook to the Calendar Create Event page in CP.
- Fixed a bug where the "Quick Event" widget is labelled as "Calendar Agenda".
- Fixed a bug where setting a value of
now in dateRange parameters in the calendar.events function was being incorrectly localized.
1.9.2 - 2017-09-08
- Fixed a bug where updating calendars could sometimes result in an error or even deletion of calendar and associated events.
1.9.1 - 2017-09-05
- Fixed a bug where "On Select Dates" inclusion list was including "12:00:00 AM" time on the list of inclusions.
- Fixed a bug where ICS subscription/exports were not fully compliant with iCalendar standards.
- Fixed a bug where running code from the Craft CLI/console, Calendar would throw an error in PermissionsHelper because there was no logged in user.
1.9.0 - 2017-06-12
- Added new Guest access functionality and permission controls for submitting events on front end.
- Updated Simple Event Object to include
slug (used for JSON feed for FullCalendar.io implementations).
- Fixed a bug where an error would show when viewing an event on the front end if using PHP 5.3.
- Fixed a bug where deleting Calendar events via API was not triggering the correct events.
1.8.4 - 2017-04-21
RAND() ordering to
- Fixed a bug where some locales would not work correctly with Month/Week/Day CP views and Widgets.
- Fixed a bug where the
limit parameter would not work correctly with
loadOccurrences: false in
- Fixed a bug where Calendar functions would not correctly override a locale at template level when there's also a locale segment in the URI.
1.8.3 - 2017-03-10
icsHash properties to Calendar object to allow automated displaying of ICS subscription URL's on front end.
isHappeningOn() methods for Event object to check if an event is happening during the user's current time, or in an alternate specified date.
- Added German language translation.
- Added Calendar service layer for developers.
- Fixed a bug where the Quick Event Create feature in Month/Week/Day CP views would not work for some locales.
- Fixed a bug where the Edit button in tooltips on Month/Week/Day CP views would not correctly factor active locale into URL's.
- Fixed a bug where Month/Week/Day Agenda widget would not factor in active locale translations.
- Fixed a bug where other member groups with admin privileges would sometimes get an error when creating or editing events.
- Fixed a bug where
day.date.isToday was looking at UTC and not at site's timezone/locale.
- Fixed a bug where several words/phrases were not translatable in the control panel.
1.8.2 - 2017-02-21
- Fixed a bug where accessing event pages in the control panel would result in a fatal error for some sites.
1.8.1 - 2017-02-16
- Added ability to disable and customize titles for each calendar layout.
- Added ability to view and sort events list in CP by post date.
- Added Simple Event object getter for event models for Fieldtype.
- Updated Simple Event objects to no longer contain non-existing fields from content.
- Fixed a bug where a locale was not assigned when creating calendars on Craft Client.
- Fixed a bug where Calendar settings page headings were still showing old language keys instead of phrases.
1.8.0 - 2017-01-26
- Added option to share calendars with publicly accessible ICS subscription URL, allowing users to subscribe (one way sync) their calendaring app to your sites' calendar(s).
- Added locale switcher dropdown to CP Month/Week/Day views.
- Updated Calendar to use English sentences instead of translation keys and language file to improve user experience when a translation is not yet available for a locale.
- Updated Demo Templates installer to allow a fully custom directory name (no longer appends 'demo').
- Updated Demo Templates to be a bit cleaner and easier to understand.
- Fixed a bug where events that use the "Select Dates" rule would have the first occurrence date excluded from Month/Week/Day functions.
1.7.2 - 2016-12-20
- Added an "All Calendars" permission that allows you to assign a user group / individual user to so they will always have access to all current and future created calendars.
- Fixed a bug where trying to create events as a non admin with all the correct permissions would gives an error when attempting to save the event.
- Fixed a bug where locales list in create/edit page would not check to see if non admins had access to locale(s) and hide the ones they don't have.
- Fixed a bug where switching or adding new locales would not always work correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the human-readable repeat rule string on front end was not localizing.
1.7.1 - 2016-12-12
- Fixed a bug where creating/editing events would show a white screen for sites using only 1 locale.
1.7.0 - 2016-12-08
- Added support for unique field layouts per calendar.
- Added support for unique locale options per calendar.
- Added a setting to enable/disable ability to use Quick Create event in Month/Week/Day CP views.
- Added a setting to select which Calendar CP page is loaded when clicking the main Calendar nav item.
dateRangeEnd parameters allow time ranges in addition to date ranges in calendar.events function.
- Updated plugin icon for control panel.
- Updated documentation to include example plugin.
- Fixed a bug where Calendar would error on install for sites using PHP 5.3.
- Fixed a bug where disabled events could not be deleted when using the 'Delete' button in the CP Create/Edit page.
- Fixed a bug where
postDate) were not available for the Event object.
1.6.0 - 2016-09-15
- Added ability to duplicate events in the Create/Edit events page in Calendar control panel.
- Updated demo templates to use Ajax-based mini calendar in the right column to switch through months.
- Updated the End Date picker to be smarter by automatically selecting the following day when the End Time flowed into the following day.
- Adjusted mini calendar in Month/Week/Day CP views to have more space to fit longer month names.
- Fixed a bug where the calendar.events function with
loadOccurrences: false would not load ANY recurring events.
- Fixed a bug where custom fields were available as options for sorting events (in Events list view in control panel) and would result in errors. Removed these from being displayed.
- Fixed a bug where Calendar would cause errors for users using PHP 5.3.
- Fixed a bug where a few language items did not use translation keys.
- Fixed a bug where Calendar would error if an Asset has the same slug as an event.
1.5.0 - 2016-08-17
- Added Events for developers that wish to extend Calendar's capabilities for event and calendar saving/deleting.
- Added support for template Cache refreshing when events and calendars are saved/deleted.
- Updated front end FullCalendar.io JS library integration to allow for custom field data.
- Fixed a bug where creating events in the Month/Week/Day CP views would not work if a custom field was required.
- Fixed a bug where creating events that didn't have a time set (and All Day NOT checked) gave them default start/end times of 12:00 AM, causing display issues in Month/Week/Day CP views. Calendar now automatically bumps the end time by 1 hour if it's set to the same time as start time.
- Fixed a bug where the Create/Edit Event page in control panel would not highlight affected tabs with errors.
- Fixed a bug where Calendar would have a fatal error when trying to submit event while date fields were left blank.
- Fixed a bug where events with never-ending repeat rules would error with calendar.event function if date range parameters were not specified.
1.4.0 - 2016-07-07
- Added front end event submission/editing form for Calendar events.
- Added option to include disabled events in CP Month/Week/Day views.
- Added Dutch (nl) and Latvian (lv) translations.
- Added support for selecting events by
calendar.event template function.
- Updated Calendar permissions to include more granular permissions for administrating calendars and settings.
- Fixed a bug where Calendar permissions did not properly account for Craft Client accounts.
- Fixed a bug where disabled events could not be accessed for editing in the control panel.
- Fixed a bug where Start Date and End Date columns in Events list in CP were considering timezones when they shouldn't have.
- Fixed a bug where double-clicking a day cell to add events in CP Month view would load an extra, unclosable instance of the Quick Create event modal.
1.3.0 - 2016-06-15
- Added front end FullCalendar.io JS library integration example to demo templates (appears like control panel views), with administrative controls for authorized users.
- Updated and optimized event parsing in control panel and templates to be significantly more efficient and faster.
- Updated events to default to existing values in event save method when post values are not received.
- Updated events to properly assign authors in Craft Personal.
- Updated text labels in Month/Week/Day views of CP (Full Calendar JS library) to update with locales.
- Updated Events controller to have a JSON response if the save or delete event request is an AJAX request.
- Fixed a bug where Field Layout name for Calendar was incorrect, causing all fields across site to be loaded with Calendar, subsequently triggering errors and causing performance issues.
- Fixed a bug where custom fields were not available to be added to the Table columns in Events list of control panel.
- Fixed a bug where
authorId properties would not parse in the Event model.
- Fixed a bug where author properties were not available in Event model.
- Fixed a bug where the
length filter would always return 1 on a result set of events.
1.2.0 - 2016-06-03
- Added support for locales on custom fields.
- Added optional mini calendar and calendar filtering options to Month/Week/Day views in control panel.
- Updated 'Settings' page to be part of Calendar control panel area and improved organization of settings.
- Updated Event element UI to no longer ask for confirmations when removing Exclusion dates or Select Dates.
- Adjusted 'Month' week rows in control panel view to display more events.
- Fixed a bug where having no tabs/fields in a Field Layout would stop Event element UI from showing.
- Fixed a bug where the event counts for the Week object were not calculating correctly.
1.1.0 - 2016-05-19
- Added 'Select Dates' repeat rule option.
- Added pagination support for the calendar.events template function.
- Added 'Events List' example page to demo templates.
- Improved Event Element UI to auto-select recurrence rule options based on start date when creating repeating events.
- Updated Calendar to only display the Event Element UI on the first tab (when using more than 1 tab in Event creation page).
- Updated Calendar to use translation keys and language file instead of English sentences for easier translation.
- Adjusted some areas of Calendar control panel to appear more consistent with Craft control panel UI.
- Adjusted startDate and endDate parameters to now accept operators ("<=", ">=", etc).
- Changed navigation to use the left vertical nav bar instead of tabs.
- Fixed a bug where the 'All Day' and 'Repeats' sliders would not actually work when dragged (only worked when clicked).
- Fixed a bug where the "Install Demo Templates" tip banner would reemerge every time the Settings page was submitted.
- Fixed a bug where event count and totals could be incorrect.
- Fixed a bug where changing ordering of Events results was not working.
1.0.0 - 2016-04-25