SharpSpring CRM API Integration
SharpSpring integration includes support for the following:
- Field mapping to standard SharpSpring fields and all custom field types.
- Maps data to Contacts.
- Create & get API Key from SharpSpring:
- Go to SharpSpring and log into your account.
- At the top right corner, click on the profile icon and select Settings.
- On the next page, on the left side Settings panel, under SharpSpring API, click the API Settings link.
- You'll then see your keys for SharpSpring API under Account ID and Secret Key. Click the Generate New API Keys button if you wish to generate new ones (optional).
- Copy the Account ID and Secret Key.
- Setup Integration on your site:
- Go to the CRM section in Freeform Integrations area (Freeform > Integrations > CRM)
- Click the New Integration at the top right.
- Select SharpSpring from the Service Provider select dropdown.
- Enter a name and handle for the integration.
- Paste the SharpSpring Account ID and Secret Key into the Account ID and Secret Key field, respectively, in Freeform.
- At the top right corner of Freeform page, click Save button.
- Verify Authorization:
- After the integration is saved, it'll return you to the list of CRM integrations.
- Click into the newly created integration.
- Confirm that there is green circle with Authorized in the middle of the page.
- That's it! You can now use this integration inside Composer.