HubSpot CRM API Integration
This documentation page assumes you have read over the CRM Integration Overview page. If you have not yet read it, please do so now. We also assume that you have a HubSpot account already.
HubSpot integration includes support for the following:
- Field mapping to standard and custom fields from all 3 endpoints listed below (of text/number string type only).
- Maps data to Deals, Contacts and Companies API endpoints.
- Create & get API Key from HubSpot:
- Go to HubSpot and log into your account.
- At the top right corner, click on the profile icon and select Integrations.
- On the next page, click the Get your HubSpot API Key link at the bottom left.
- Click the Generate New Key button in the middle of the page.
- After the page reloads, copy the newly created key.
- Setup Integration on your site:
- Go to the CRM section in Freeform Integrations area (Freeform > Integrations > CRM)
- Click the New Integration at the top right.
- Select HubSpot from the Service Provider select dropdown.
- Enter a name and handle for the integration.
- Paste the HubSpot API key into the API Key field in Freeform.
- At the bottom of the page, click the Save button.
- Verify Authorization:
- After the integration is saved, it'll return you to the list of CRM integrations.
- Click into the newly created integration.
- Confirm that there is green circle with Authorized in the middle of the page.
- That's it! You can now use this integration inside Composer.