This document is for an older version of
Freeform. View latest version →
2.0.0+Craft Campaign plugin Mailing List Integration
This documentation page assumes you have read over the Mailing List Integration Overview page. If you have not yet read it, please do so now. We also assume that you have the Craft Campaign plugin installed and setup already. This integration will work with both Lite and Pro editions of Freeform.
Craft Campaign integration includes support for the following:
- Field mapping to regular text field types.
Freeform will detect if Craft Campaign is installed and then show it as an option to use. Because it's a Craft plugin, setup is much simpler:
- Setup Integration on your site:
- Go to the Mailing Lists section in Freeform Settings (Freeform > Settings > Mailing Lists)
- Click the New Mailing List Integration at the top right.
- Select Craft Campaign from the Service Provider select dropdown.
- Enter a name and handle for the integration.
- At the top right corner of Freeform page, click Save button.
- Proceed to Composer to setup form.
← - Dotmailer Payments →