Pro 2.5.19+Insightly CRM API Integration
This documentation page assumes you have read over the CRM Integration Overview page. If you have not yet read it, please do so now. We also assume that you have a Insightly account already. If you currently have Freeform Lite, you can purchase an upgrade to Freeform Pro.
Includes support for the following:
- Field mapping to standard and custom fields.
- Maps data to Leads endpoint only.
- Create & get API Key from Insightly:
- Go to Insightly and log into your account.
- At the top right corner, click on the profile icon and select User Settings.
- On the next page, towards the bottom under the API Key section, copy the token that is there.
- Setup Integration on your site:
- Go to the CRM section in Freeform Integrations area (Freeform > Integrations > CRM)
- Click the New Integration at the top right.
- Select Insightly from the Service Provider select dropdown.
- Enter a name and handle for the integration.
- Paste the Insightly API token into the API Token field in Freeform.
- At the bottom of the page, click the Save button.
- Verify Authorization:
- After the integration is saved, it'll return you to the list of CRM integrations.
- Click into the newly created integration.
- Confirm that there is green circle with Authorized in the middle of the page.
- That's it! You can now use this integration inside Composer.